Terms and Conditions
1. Cancellation Policy
- Exhibitor Application Deadline is Tuesday April 28, 2017.
- Any exhibit space cancellation must be received in writing by the Canadian Society for Chemistry c/o the 100th Canadian Chemistry Conference and Exhibition.
- If cancellation notice is received in writing before Tuesday, March 28, 2017, a refund will be given minus a $300.00 administrative fee. If after Tuesday, March 28, 2017, no refund will be given.
2. Exhibit Booth Personnel
- All exhibitors must indicate their exhibit booth personnel by Tuesday, May 2, 2017, preferably when completing the application form upon first booking the booth, or by sending the list by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your booth representatives will be registered and badges can be picked up on-site at registration. A maximum of four (4) representatives per exhibit space are allowed. Official identification badges must be worn at all times during the conference.
- Exhibit booth personnel are allowed to attend all sessions and lectures but are not allowed to present in the technical program. Exhibit booth personnel who are presenting a lecture must register separately for the conference.
3. Exhibit Space and Allocation Acceptance
- No display materials, except for those carried by hand may be moved in the exhibit area once the show has opened and no display shall be dismantled before the official exhibition closing time of 19:30 on Tuesday, May 30, 2017.
- Any material left on the floor after 22:00 on Tuesday, May 30, 2017 will be removed by GES Expo the contracted show services supplier and stored at their warehouse or shipped to the exhibitor at prevailing rates.
- Exhibit spaces will be assigned on a first come, first served basis, using the date of the receipt of the online application form, the fee, and the number of exhibit spaces requested based on availability.
- The conference organizers reserve the right to accept or reject any application for exhibit space.
4. Exhibit Space Regulation
- No background may be placed that obstructs, blocks or interferes with the lighting or visibility of an adjacent booth. Aisle space may not be used for exhibit purposes or for solicitation of business.
- The exhibitor must keep their stand open and properly staffed during the specified exhibit hours. The exhibitor shall not close or remove the exhibit until the conclusion of the entire exhibition, unless otherwise directed by the conference organizers.
- Distribution of refreshments or other products for consumption, not manufactured or related to the activities of the exhibitor are expressly forbidden unless the exhibitor has an arrangement with the Metro Toronto Convention Centre.
- All electrical appliances and equipment on display must conform to the rules and regulations of the Canadian Standards Association.
- The 100th Canadian Chemistry Conference and Exhibition or the CSC will take every reasonable precaution to prevent loss to exhibitor’s goods. However, under no circumstances will the 100th Canadian Chemistry Conference and Exhibition or the CSC assume any responsibility for loss or damage which might ensue from any cause in connection with transfer, installation, maintenance or removal of exhibits and goods belonging to the exhibitor.
- The 100th Canadian Chemistry Conference and Exhibition, the CSC and the Metro Toronto Convention Centre will not be responsible in any way for goods stolen, lost or damaged while on exhibit or in storage.
- Overnight security personnel will be on duty, but the 100th Canadian Chemistry Conference and Exhibition or the CSC will not assume any responsibility for loss or damage caused to exhibitors by fire, theft, damage, personal injury, or otherwise.