Registration is now closed
***Important Note for Non-members***
Members of the CSC save a significant amount on conference registration fees. Take advantage of this discount by becoming a member now.
The discount is so considerable that, in all cases of registration (undergraduate to full fee), it is significantly less expensive to both register as a CSC member and register for the conference simultaneously than it is to register for the conference as a non-member. See additional benefits of CSC membership below.
Benefits of your membership to the CSC include:
- Discounted Rates – Receive significant discounts on CSC, CSChE and CSCT conferences, courses and workshops as well as journals (i.e. The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering), books and electronic publications.
- Networking – Opportunities to establish career contacts within academia, industry and government at local, national and international scales.
- Career Services – Search for jobs online, post your résumé, gain access to our chemical sciences employers list (1500+), attend CIC career fairs and more.
- Outreach – Be part of a strong community of scientists in Canada — a community that will help build the next generations of chemists, chemical engineers and chemical technologists.
- Canadian Chemical News (ACCN) – Receive Canada’s leading magazine for chemical professionals. Published 4 times yearly by the Chemical Institute of Canada, it presents the worlds of chemistry and chemical engineering from a Canadian perspective — from exciting new scientific discoveries to industrial innovations and their impact on our daily lives.
- Member Directory – Find colleagues who are also members.
- Group Rate Insurance Discounts – Get discounts on home, auto, life, accident protection and more.
- Awards – Be eligible to have your achievements recognized through our many distinguished awards and scholarships
The Canadian Society for Chemistry (CSC) asks that you make your hotel reservations at the contracted hotels. The CSC has contractual obligations at these hotels. If you make reservations at a hotel outside of the group block, the CSC falls short of its obligations and is responsible for paying lost income to the hotels, which in turn means higher registration fees and less benefits for participants. Thank you for your consideration.