ACS on Campus and Meet-the-Editors Reception
The American Chemical Society’s premier outreach program, is hosting a panel discussion on how to get published with the ACS Editors: Prof. Jillian Buriak, Editor-in-Chief of Chemistry of Materials; Paul Chirik, Editor-in-Chief of Organometallics; Molly Shoichet, Associate Editor of Biomacromolecules; and Gang Zheng, Associate Editor of Bioconjugate Chemistry. Topics include how to prepare a strong manuscript, choose the best journal for your research, and prepare a cover letter that will get the attention of the editors. Come early to get your ACS on Campus giveaway and a chance to win a $50 gift card.
Immediately following the panel, enjoy donuts, cookies, and your hot beverage of choice while mingling with important editors from ACS Publications. Be sure to ask them for tips on publishing your research!
Partcipating ACS Editors:
- Prof. Cornelia Bohne, Co-Editor, ACS Omega
- Prof. Jillian Buriak, Editor-in-Chief of Chemistry of Materials
- Prof. Warren Chan, Associate Editor, ACS Nano
- Prof. Paul Chirik, Editor-in-Chief of Organometallics
- Prof. Deryn Fogg, Associate Editor, Organometallics
- Prof. Audrey H. Moores, Associate Editor, ACS Sustainable Chemistry & Engineering
- Prof. Robin Rogers, Editor-in-Chief, Crystal Growth & Design
- Prof. Molly Shoichet, Associate Editor, Biomacromolecules
- Prof. Francois Winnik, Editor-in-Chief, Langmuir
- Prof. Gang Zheng, Associate Editor, Bioconjugate Chemistry